Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source
Additional features available through in-app purchase.
Ключевые слова: Task Planner, Project Planner, Calendar, Addressbook, Journal, Appointments
Life can be very complex. Sometimes you find yourself staring at a 2 page to-do list wondering where to start.
JXCirrus Diary makes sense out of the chaos by taking your to-do list and calendar answering two important questions: - Can I fit everything in? - What should I work on first?
Enter your calendar and your to-do list, and JXCirrus Diary will fit them altogether into a complete plan for the next 9 months. It will try to make sure tasks are finished by their due date, and high priority tasks are finished first. Once it has this plan, it can tell you whether you can fit everything in, and what you ought to work on first.
At its most basic, JXCirrus Diary is a combination of calendar, to-do list, addressbook and journal. You can enter your list of jobs for the week, and tick them off as you finish them. It is nice and quick to enter the information, and JXCirrus Diary will warn you when tasks or appointments are due.
JXCirrus Diary will scale happily to full-sized projects with thousands of interrelated tasks. Use it at work to plan and track jobs months in advance. Use it at home to plan your big D.I.Y job. Self employed people can use it to plan and quote all upcoming work. Think of it as a personal project planning tool.
Some of the features are: - Arrange your data however you like using the flexible list/tree view. - Calendar views show you what is planned for the day, week or month. - A summary view shows you what tasks should be done first and which tasks look like finishing late. - Handle events and journal entries in different timezones. - Easily save your data to cloud services to access your calendar from anywhere. - Record and review the actual time that you spend on tasks. - Advanced repeating tasks and appointments can take holidays and other events into account. - Handles tasks that cannot be started until other tasks have finished. - Split your days into working hours and home hours for improved planning.
Enhancements: - Improvements to the import function for time spent. - Function to convert a single repeat into a separate instance.
Enhancements: - Improved access to quick notes. Bug Fixes: - Fixed an issue where recent files were recorded incorrectly. - Fixed an issue adding tags to a record. - Fixed an issue automatically running URLs.
Bug Fixes: - Fixed an issue where repeating tasks remained in calendar after update. - Fixed an issue with sorting historical records.
Enhancements: - Major upgrade to repeating tasks and events. - Extension of Import Tasks to allow full tree structures to be imported. Bug Fixes: - Fixed an issue moving tasks to next planning period.
Enhancements: - Further improvements to automated time allocation and reporting.
Enhancements: - Improvements to automated time allocation.
New Features: - Focus mode lets you focus on your current task without all the other clutter. - Upgrade to quick notes to allow multiline notes to be loaded from emails. Enhancements: - Improvements to automated time allocation. Bug Fixes: - Fix to the "Make Repeating" button for task edit.
Bug Fixes: - Fixed a bug with the planning time period. - Fixed a bug where due date adjustments took time to show up. - Fixed a bug where the planning period start could not be set.
Bug Fixes: - Fixed a bug with the toolbar size. - Fixed a display issue with the tools menu. - Fixed a bug with the postpone dialog.
New Features: - Extension of title-based dependencies to block or search from ID. - Planning mode helps balance out busy and quiet times. Enhancements: - Improve the accuracy of task planning. - Improved postpone dialog. - Highlight future repeat problems.
Enhancements: - Added the EditID script GUI command. Bug Fixes: - Improved some odd behaviour with item selection.
Bug Fixes: - Allowed copying text from task details. - Fixed some issues with related tasks information. - Fixed a crash for quick notes.
Improvements: - Improved tag suggestions. Bug Fixes: - Fixed editing dates for resources. - Fixed proecessing quick notes. - Fixed screen keyboard showing for entry details.
Enhancements: - Improvements to setting work hours for days. Bug Fixes: - Fixed an issue with dialogs hiding behind others. - Fixed an issue with reporting time for repeating tasks. - Fixed keyboard shortcuts for the postpone dialog. - Fixed an issue with highlighting words in text fields.
Enhancements: - Recalculate repeats after editing work hours. - Standardise keyboard shortcuts for JXCirrus apps. - Better processing of quick notes. - Improved information to help resolve overdue tasks. Bug Fixes: - Fixes for CSV import, moving linked entries, search slowdown.
Enhancements: - Function to recalculate repeating tasks after editing work hours. - Improved the order of tasks on the Summary Page. - Allow list selection by keystroke. - Allow macros to open a URL. - Better processing of quick notes Bug Fixes: - Fixed an uncommon crash when loading CSV data
Enhancements: - Can set tasks that this task blocks (reverse dependencies). - Can clone day types. Bug Fixes: - Fixed an issue with the date/time browser. - Fixed a bug with selecting data in query results.
Improvements: - A more streamlined date/time browser. Bug Fixes: - Fixed some over-zealous warnings. - Fixed some layout issues.
Bug Fixes: - Fixed an error with importing a JXCirrus Diary file. - Fixed an error with switching between windows. - Fixed an error with Cloud sync.
New In-App Purchaes - Diary+ -- No time restriction, create your own plans, import data. - Diary++ -- Assign tasks to multiple people, query and modify task database, run scipts
Bug Fixes: - Fixed an error with latitudes/longitudes. - Fixed a web sign-on error.
Разрешения на распространение: The basic version of JXCirrus Diary may be freely distributed over the internet in unchanged form.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR JXCirrus Diary.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THIS PROGRAM INSTALL:
JXCirrus' End-User License Agreement ('EULA') is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and JXCirrus for the JXCirrus Diary software product(s) identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and 'online' or electronic documentation ('SOFTWARE PRODUCT'). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and JXCirrus, (referred to as 'licenser'), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows: (a) Installation and Use. JXCirrus grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your computer running a validly licensed copy of the operating system for which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was designed (MS Windows, Apple Mac OSX, Linux). (b) Backup Copies. You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS. (a) Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. (b) Distribution. You may not distribute registered copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties without express permission from JXCirrus. (c) Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. (d) Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. (e) Support Services. JXCirrus may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ('Support Services'). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. (f) Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
3. TERMINATION Without prejudice to any other rights, JXCirrus may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in your possession.
4. COPYRIGHT All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by JXCirrus or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by JXCirrus.
5. NO WARRANTIES JXCirrus expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. JXCirrus does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. JXCirrus makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. JXCirrus further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event shall JXCirrus be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if JXCirrus has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will JXCirrus be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. JXCirrus shall have no liability with respect to the content of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.